displaying posts 1 to 7 of 7

Author Subject: Wiring under xsi front bumper??????
benn25

Regular

Post #1
Removed front bumper off my xsi today to sort out the fogs. Found 2 wires with sockets attached hanging there not connected to anything. Dont know what they are for. 1st one is the same shape as the fog socket but is brown instead of blue and is only on the LHS and the other one is tiny, sort of an 'H' shape with a copper conductor of some sort (This one had been half chewed by the fans. Any ideas???
Posted 9th Sep 2009 at 01:19
benn25

Regular

Post #2
Anybody???????????
Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 04:33
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #3
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 15:13
dan_s16

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
The brown one sounds like it's the low coolant warning light connector (not used on a few of the 306 range) and the H shaped one I guess could be the remains of the bonnet switch if it's fallen off and been chewed by the fans, otherwise no idea what it is.

When I've got time I forget what I wanted to do, and when I remember what I wanted to do, I have no time!
Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 15:30
benn25

Regular

Post #5
Nice one Dan. Went to Pug dealer but they didnt even know. The dealer up my ends is crap. Its as if they just forgot they actually built a 306. The amount of times ive been down there and they dont know what somethiing is or they cant find a part on their system. The latest one is they couldn't find the orange relay on their system. I mean go figure.
Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 20:21
tvrfan007

Seasoned Pro

Post #6
My HDi has two plugs by the washer bottle. I guess they were low coolant and the option to the Frenchists for heated washer bottle.

I'm Si btw Tee hee

Night Blue VW Golf GTD
Bianca LBSC Rallye - Track/Road Slag Project Thread
Sparkling Silver Mini Cooper D - Super Dooper Superman - (The other half's wheels)
Posted 10th Sep 2009 at 21:12
gazzerdaman

Seasoned Pro

Post #7
One of the plugs by the washer bottle is for the headlight washer option fitted to continent cars. IIRC it's the brown one.

I don't remember there being two spare down there though

Gary

Cherry Red GTi 6
Posted 11th Sep 2009 at 02:44