displaying posts 1 to 5 of 5

Author Subject: How much this time?
cuemanlew

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Definately feels like the clutch is starting to slip, pedal right up, dip in power, etc, etc..
Really starting to hate this car now.
Well this car stands me at 2.5k now and thats 1.5k in repairs!!!!
So how much should i be looking at for someone to fix it??Angry

THE PRODIGY

khj100 wrote:
Beginning to think you're taking the **** now.

Could you at least try to post in the right section, and try using the search before starting new threads. All the information you want already exists and it'll elicit a much more positive response from the rest of the members on here if you put a little more effort into researching yourself before asking daft questions.
Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 01:36
Welly Forum Admin

Post #2
Quite a bit. I'd advise not taken it to a fat bloke.
Fat blokes need a lot of feeding and calories to keep them fat. As its a 8 hour booked job thats at least 16 cups of coffee with 3 sugars (48 sugars in total or 1 bag) and as many cheese sandwhiches as a box can hold. With the dohnuts his mate brings at dinner time.
Taken into account that he will be munching most of the day on paid time i'd say about 400 quid.

Or a skinny bloke who can actually get his hands in the places that spanners need to go i'd say a few hundred quid plus parts

Life is a lie. The only certainty of which is death. Go live and enjoy yourself. The clock is ticking

Vrs power!!
Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 01:46
roland rat

Yeeeah Rat fans!

Post #3
Welly have you been on the sauce again? Laugh
Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 02:54
Welly Forum Admin

Post #4
maybe!

Life is a lie. The only certainty of which is death. Go live and enjoy yourself. The clock is ticking

Vrs power!!
Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 02:55
cuemanlew

Seasoned Pro

Post #5
Welly wrote:
maybe!

Good man, it is saturday night afterall!!!LOL

THE PRODIGY

khj100 wrote:
Beginning to think you're taking the **** now.

Could you at least try to post in the right section, and try using the search before starting new threads. All the information you want already exists and it'll elicit a much more positive response from the rest of the members on here if you put a little more effort into researching yourself before asking daft questions.
Posted 6th Sep 2009 at 03:29