displaying posts 1 to 4 of 4

Author Subject: clutch slip
cuemanlew

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Just wondering whether my clutch is starting to slip or if theres something else to look at.
When i took the car out tonight and put my foot down although the revs are rising, the car is accelerating but definately not as quick as im used to and the pedal does seem high now
I have a reciept for the clutch being changed 3 years ago but according to the milege its only done 10k...Sad
Any ideas?

THE PRODIGY

khj100 wrote:
Beginning to think you're taking the **** now.

Could you at least try to post in the right section, and try using the search before starting new threads. All the information you want already exists and it'll elicit a much more positive response from the rest of the members on here if you put a little more effort into researching yourself before asking daft questions.
Posted 4th Sep 2009 at 01:28
rudolf

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
The crank seal could have gone?

S Reg Diablo standardsSpec SORNED
R Reg Nile standard spec written off then repaired
X Reg Astor in need of TLC
R Reg Nile to restore
Set of Lions to fit.
Posted 4th Sep 2009 at 06:02
welshpug!

Capt Pedantic

Post #3
do the revs actually rise whilst the speed does not?

or is it alll in your mind?

need a part number? get on here - http://public.servicebox.peugeot.com

Bring on the Trumpets.

Posted 4th Sep 2009 at 14:51
cuemanlew

Seasoned Pro

Post #4
took it out tonight and seems fine in first and second apart from slight judder from pull off sometimes. its in third that i notice it, only does it whilst flooring it, do notice if i leave my foot resting on the clutch pedal, not so bad if i move it awayCrazy

THE PRODIGY

khj100 wrote:
Beginning to think you're taking the **** now.

Could you at least try to post in the right section, and try using the search before starting new threads. All the information you want already exists and it'll elicit a much more positive response from the rest of the members on here if you put a little more effort into researching yourself before asking daft questions.
Posted 5th Sep 2009 at 03:15