displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: Bit of a weird one
astormatt

Regular

Post #1
Alrite, i dont use my car daily and can be sat for a week before i use it again. For about the first mile or so after starting it it runs like a bag of shit, its hesitant when accelerating and stalls at junctions etc. but after a mile or 2 it runs fine again, pulls well and hold the revs perfectly, but if i park it up, use it a week later it goes back to running like crap? Any ideas? The only thing that is really wrong with anything is on the air intake pipe that comes from the bottom of the air box to the inlet manifold there is a little pipe that comes off it and that had a split in it i have put some duck tape around it until the new pipe arrives thursday from pug but that would not cause the problem would it? Cheers

Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 00:59
astormatt

Regular

Post #2
Bit embarrasing but where is the ICV located as after a search some people clean them then the stalling issue disappears.

Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 01:04
astormatt

Regular

Post #3
Ahh found it just did another search.

Posted 30th Aug 2009 at 01:09