displaying posts 1 to 1 of 1

Author Subject: Brake Piping Setup
pottsy

Seasoned Pro

Post #1
Evening guys, not been on here for a while but was confident someone on here could help me so thought I would say hi!
I still have my 309 Mi16 in the garage and I'm getting it ready for a track day in September. I'm trying to add a GTI6 master cylinder to get rid of the spongey brakes I have (GTI6 calipers & standard master).
The current master cylinder is 4 port and has one rear and one front connected to each end of the cylinder (presumably to cross circuit it) and the new cylinder has 2 ports.
Now, should I take a t piece off each port and send one to the back and one to the front off each port or use one port for the front and one for the rear?
Also, thinking of sacking off the compensators and using a bias valve. Surely if I do both rears need to be off the same port?
Hope someone can help.
Thanks

Impreza Turbo 2000 (every day car)
Peugeot 309 MI16 track car
Posted 25th Aug 2009 at 04:35