Driveshaft oil seals have been changed, driveshafts back in, and gearbox oil re-filled.
Roller bearing wishbones are now fitted with new balljoints, and replaced a knackered track rod end.
Sump and gearbox all cleaned up with degreaser, a wire brush, and an old toothbrush.
The leak the car has had since I have owned it has been resolved now too it would appear in faffing about with everything
It was back on its wheels on Saturday afternoon, so I then set to
Cut my panel to sit in the centre console area, will get a pic up of this tomorrow.
Dash and wiring have been installed tonight and I have finished removing the tar crap from the scuttle area and re-painted it 1st coat.
Will get a 2nd coat in the morning before I go to work (if its not raining) and ill refit the wipers tomorrow evening, along with mounting the centre console panel, with switches and gauges (or the ones I have anyway).
Then that just leaves me to shape the roll cage mounting plates ready for the weekend when I am hoping they can be welded in and the cage bolted down.
Car will be insured again as of Saturday
Sooo looking forward to driving this; not been out in the 6 since the end of Jan!
________________________________________Long live the Sigma 6
Team Phase 1 supercharged
XBL ID: farmer uk1