displaying posts 1 to 3 of 3

Author Subject: replacing the front wipers motor
nircom

Regular

Post #1
A few weeks ago after a decent rain, my wipers stopped working. As it turned out, the draining hole on the driver side was blocked by leafs, and the entire area was filled with water, until the front wipers engine was toast. As I later learned, it's a common phenomenon in the 306. So I went to a scrappy and purchased a used engine. I knew it's not a big deal to replace it alone, so I thought I may already document the process in case anyone ever needs information about it. Please forgive me for my poor English. I'm not sure I
Posted 20th Apr 2009 at 00:40
cress87

Seasoned Pro

Post #2
Might be worth PM'ing admin to have it FAQ'd. May be useful for people in future. Smile

Ph3 China blue GTi-6 330Ci///M Sport & NC23 CBR400RR Cool

You feed beefburgers to swans. Yes

I may have been speeding Mr Policeman but [a] I live for the 306 and [b] did you see that dog? omfg
Posted 20th Apr 2009 at 03:03
steve954

Seasoned Pro

Post #3
cress87 wrote:
Might be worth PM'ing admin to have it FAQ'd. May be useful for people in future. Smile
Yes

stevie
09 308 gt140 cc
03 octavia vrs

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, IT AIN'T A GTI6
Posted 20th Apr 2009 at 21:36

This thread has been locked